Veet for Men hair removal gel cream has been specially developed to remove unwanted body hair in just a few minutes.
Veet is the leading name in depilatory products, with over 80 years experience in developing safe, effective and innovative solutions to the problem of unwanted body hair. Veet’s in shower hair removal cream is designed to be applied before getting into the shower. It is to be applied on the area however not to be rubbed into skin.
It is suitable to be used on the chest, back, shoulders, arms and legs.
Our testers recommend leaving it on 4-5 minutes before stepping into the shower not the 1 minute as stated on the bottle. Do not leave longer than 6 minutes.
For best results, tackle one body area at a time and get someone else to give you a hand with hard-to-reach areas such as your back.
If you find it stinging your skin step into the shower and start rinsing immediatley.
Remove with a soft sponge in circular motion. The Aloe Vera and Vitamin E will leave your skin feeling very soft. Our testers found that it may not remove all hairs, especially if they are extremely short and blunt.
Depilatory creams like this one have several advantages over shaving: there’s no risk of nicks or cuts, hair takes longer to grow back and, when it does, is softer than shaved hairs. This is because razors slice off the ends of hairs, leaving sharp edges which are in line with the skin and become exposed within hours, resulting in a prickly feeling.
A number of our testers are keen cyclists and they highly recommend this product over shaving for their legs.
Points to note apart from those already mentioned from our testing team are;
· Do not use on skin that has been depilated in the last 72 hours.
· Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
· Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been depilated in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
· Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
· After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming, sunbathing or using artificial tanning equipment.
· Always wait 72 hours between applications.